About St. Andrews University
St. Andrews University, a branch of Webber International University, is a student and teaching-focused University located in Laurinburg, North Carolina. It offers a broad range of undergraduate liberal arts and sciences majors, to both traditional residential students and adult learners, in a curriculum that is global in scope and practical in its application. The quality of the St. Andrews educational experience has been recognized by U.S. News and World Report, The Princeton Review, and GI Jobs among others. In addition to its many academic programs, St. Andrews has numerous men’s and women’s athletic teams, an acclaimed university press, a nationally competitive equestrian program, opportunities for international study, and an award-winning pipe band. St. Andrews is military-friendly.
All of our Faculty hold master’s degrees. Most of our faculty, however, have both earned doctorates and real life experience in the subjects they are teaching. It is also important to know that it is our Faculty, and not graduate students, who actually teach.
The Saint Andrews Advantage:
- We are for students, Not For-Profit
- Saint Andrews University is Regionally Accredited by the Southern Association of College and Schools
- Tuition is Affordable: $320 per credit hour ($960 per course)
- Books are Included in the cost of tuition!!!
- Courses are 100% online, and do not require group projects, allowing for maximum flexibility.